Incorporate in British Virgin Islands
Set up a BVI Company
The British Virgin Islands is one of the world’s largest offshore financial centers and a leading center for offshore company incorporation.
The British Virgin Islands has a strong offshore regulatory environment. They have a distinct combination of oversight and a laissez-faire approach which makes it both easy to do business – yet is also reputable with banks and other jurisdictions around the world.
BVI BC companies are commonly-used vehicles for offshore savings and investments, forex and stock trading, professional services, international trade, as well as a holding company, for ship and aircraft registration, captive insurance, and estate planning.
Learn more about incorporating in the British Virgin Islands:
BVI Business Company Formation – USD 2,350.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest, hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolution
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 4 to 8 business days.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – USD 1,450.00
- Government Annual Fees
- Maintaining Minute Book, Registers and Statutory Records
- Registered Agent Service Fees
- Registered Office Fees
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options:
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- British Virgin Islands Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00 (Investment Companies)
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille
- Corporate Seal
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
Directorship Services (Optional)
- Directorship Service (Natural Person) – USD 800.00 p.a.
- Directorship Service (Corporation) – USD 700.00 p.a.
Nominee Services (Optional)
- Nominee Director* (Natural Person) – USD 800.00 p.a.
- Nominee Shareholder (Natural Person) – USD 800.00 p.a.
- Nominee Director* (Corporation) – USD 700.00 p.a.
- Nominee Shareholder (Corporation) – USD 700.00 p.a.
*If a Notarized General Power Of Attorney to be designated as attorney-in-fact is required, there is an additional one-time fee of USD 300.00 (Optional)