Incorporate in Dominica
Set up a Dominica IBC
Companies incorporated in Dominica under the International Business Companies Act 1996 are entitled to do business activities internationally and shall not trade within Dominica, own properties in Dominica, nor undertake any activity which may suggest an association with the banking and insurance industries, unless the appropriate license is granted.
International business companies benefit from a liberal legislation, confidentiality, no reporting requirements and an exemption from all local taxes, in addition of quick incorporation procedures and low government formation and renewal fees.
Dominica’s IBCs are flexible structures, with no capitalization requirements and no restrictions on shareholders, directors and class of shares.
Certain economic activities such as online gaming, ship management and other maritime operations, and owning and lease of yacht and vessels, require a license from the government.
Dominica has committed to undertake the OECD’s automatic exchange of information (AEoI) through Common Reporting Standard (CRS) by 2018.
IBCs incorporated in Dominica are powerful vehicles for offshore investments, international trade, forex and stock trading or as a holding company, among others.
Learn more about Dominica:
Dominica International Business Company (IBC) – US$1,400.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Government incorporation and filling fee
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille for bank account opening
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Corporate Seal
- Courier fees
Time to form: 1 to 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Dominica, Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia.
Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$900.00
- Government fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office fee
- Nominee Director (1 year) – US$800.00
- Nominee Shareholder (1 year) – US$800.00