Incorporate in Georgia
Set up a Georgia LLC
Incorporating a company in Georgia may be an attractive option for several reasons:
To begin with, it is located in a strategic area bordering Asia and Europe, with a developed infrastructure. It is an important distribution hub between both continents, and also has trading relationships with practically all countries, including the European Union, United States, China, Turkey, and Iran. It is part of the World Trade Organization, has free trade agreements with the EU and the EFTA countries, Russia, and other countries of Eastern and Central Europe. This provides access to a market of 900 million people without any duty tariff restriction, and a system of generalized preference with US, Canada, Japan, Norway, and Switzerland. In addition, Georgia has signed bilateral investment agreements with 32 countries.
Foreigners can own a company in full, without requiring any kind of visa or permit, and its registration is relatively simple. As we mentioned before, Georgia ranks sixth in doing business ease of starting a business ranking.
Taxes are considerably low in Georgia, The World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report listed Georgia the ninth lowest-tax economy.
Georgia taxes legal entities on their worldwide income, but a tax credit may be available for foreign tax paid up to the income tax assessed in Georgia.
Companies registered in Georgia are subject to a 15% flat corporate tax on their actual and deemed distributed profit. This means that profits retained and re-invested in the company are not subject to taxation.
Payments to residents and non-residents on interests, dividends, and royalties are subject to a final withholding tax of 5%. Payments on technical or professional fees are subject to a 10% withholding tax. If the recipient is a resident company of a considered tax-haven, a 15% withholding tax may apply
Learn more about incorporating a Georgia LLC:
Georgia Limited Liability Company (LLC) – USD 2,950.00 (All included) (Remote company setup)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Registration and government fees
- Certificate of Formation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolution
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Secretarial Services
- Notary and translation fees
- Power of Attorney
- Certified Translation of Constitutional Documents
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 3 to 4 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options:
- Georgia Bank Account (Remotely, via Power Of Attorney) – USD 900.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
Annual Fees (2nd year) – USD 2,100.00
- Government Fee
- Registered Office Fee
- Secretarial Services
Accounting and Tax Services (Optional)
- 25 transactions per month – USD 800.00 p.a.*
- 75 transactions per month – USD 2,000.00 p.a.*
- 150 transactions per month – USD 4,000.00 p.a.*
- Above 150 transactions per month – Request Quote
Accounting and Tax Services include:
- Annual Accounts and Return Preparation
- Annual Return Filling
- Corporate Tax Filings
*Estimated costs. Price may vary according to the type of transactions, reporting frequency, account complexity, etc
Temporary Residency Permit – USD 3,100.00 (Optional)
To apply for TRP (Temporary Residency Permit, which can be extended and eventually used to obtain a permanent residency):
- You must register your business in Georgia and become shareholder or director in Georgian Company (this process takes just 2 business days);
- You send us a filled informational Company Incorporation Form and scanned copy of the passport of shareholder(s) and director(s) by e-mail;
- We draft necessary documents before your arrival to Georgia;
- You inform us about the day of your arrival to Georgia to arrange a date and time of meeting at our office;
- Once you visit Georgia we submit documents in the commercial register. The company will be registered next business day after submission;
- Please note: In case you wish to register the company remotely, we can register the company on the basis of Power of Attorney issued by you. Power of Attorney should be Notarized and Apostilled (or Legalized). In such cases, the overall process takes up to 25 days. In case the shareholder of Georgian company is/are individual/s there are no additional fees. Fees will be the same for personal visits and for remote incorporation. But in case the shareholder of the Georgian company is a foreign legal entity, then the costs of Notarization and translation of the full set of corporate documents should be paid by you (USD 15 per page). No other fees apply.
- You must open your personal bank account in Georgia and deposit a minimum of USD 2,500 USD in your personal bank account and get a bank account statement. This money can be used after the residency application is submitted.
- We prepare all necessary documents;
- We submit the residency application;
- The whole process (submitting application, getting approval on residency and collection of TR Card) takes 45 calendar days. In case of need, you can leave Georgia after submitting the application and return back after getting approval on residency. After you get the Georgian Residence Card, your spouse and children are also eligible for TRP.
- TRP of Georgia is issued from 6 months up to 6 years. Usually, for the first time, it is issued for a period of 6 months to 1 year. We will assist you with the renewals