Incorporate in Ireland
Ireland Private Limited Company Formation and First-Year Fees – USD 2,350.00 (All included) Note that our incorporation and annual fees are all “all-included fees”, and cover all the required services, duties, disbursements, and procedures to incorporate an Irish private limited company, and keep it in good standing. All applicable Registration and Government Fees (Companies Registration
Ireland Private Limited Company Formation and First-Year Fees – USD 2,350.00 (All included)
Note that our incorporation and annual fees are all “all-included fees”, and cover all the required services, duties, disbursements, and procedures to incorporate an Irish private limited company, and keep it in good standing.
- All applicable Registration and Government Fees (Companies Registration Office)
- Preparing and filing Form A1 “Application to incorporate a company” with the CRO
- Preparing and filing Declaration of Compliance and Section 24 Declaration with the CRO
- Preparing and filing Company Constitution with the CRO
- Providing Certificate of Incorporation and Filed Constitution
- Preparing Audit Exemption Resolution, if applicable
- Preparing Inaugural Meeting Minutes of the Shareholders and Directors
- Preparing Register of Members, Directors and Share Registers
- Preparing the Share Certificates
- Appointing an Irish Resident Secretary and providing Corporate Secretary Services for one year
- Providing Registered Office Services, including Registered Address, for one year
- Registering the company for Corporate Tax and VAT
- Obtaining an EORI number, if required
- Providing certified copies of the Corporate Documents
- Delivery of Corporate Documents, inclusive of Courier Fees
Time to form
We will prepare the Constitution, Declarations, and Application Forms within one day. The shareholders and directors will need to print and sign the documents and post them to our offices. Once we receive the signed documentation, we will proceed with filing the company with the Registrar. At that point, it may take 1-2 business days for the Registrar to include the new Company in the Online Registry, and issue and release the certificates and stamped documents.
Irish Resident Director Services – USD 1,900.00 per annum*
Irish Companies are required to appoint a director who is a resident in the European Economic Area (EEA). If no EEA resident director is appointed, the company may need to place a bond of EUR 25,000 with the government. Note that the government fees for placing the bond are EUR 1957.50 (including VAT) and cover a period of two years.
However, if you are not an EEA resident or if you wish to appoint an additional Irish Director for reinforcing your tax resident status, ability to open accounts remotely, and claiming for treaty benefits – we charge USD 1,900.00 per annum for this service, which includes:
- Signing Company Documentation
- Ensuring that the company is compliant at all times
- Maintaining the Corporate File/Statutory Register book
- Keeping Accounting Records
- Liaising with local banks
- Preparing yearly accounts and tax filings*
*Note that if you do not appoint a director from our office, our fees for the preparation of annual accounts and tax filings are USD 800 per annum.
Irish Bank Account Opening and PRSI Registration Services – USD 800.00 (Optional)
We generally use Bank of Ireland, AIB and Ulster Bank for opening bank accounts. Personal visit is not required due to the current COVID-19 situation and related social distancing and travel restrictions measures.
We can assist you in open bank accounts for companies in the following offshore jurisdictions:
EMI Bank Account - USD $ 300.00EMI Bank AccountsBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsWorldfirst (UK)N/ANoMulticurrencyYesJeton (UK)N/ANoEUR, GBPYesIFX (UK)N/ANoEUR, GBPYesIBSettle (LT)N/ANoEURYesBankera (LT)N/ANoEURYesBilderlings (UK)N/ANoEUR, GBPYesCashaa (UK)N/ANoEUR, GBPYesDSBC (LT)N/ANoEURYesKoalapays (CZ)N/ANoEURYesValyuz (LT)N/ANoEURYesGurupay (LT)N/ANoEURYesFinductive (MT)N/ANoEURYes
Note that we can also assist the client with opening Electronic Money Institutions Accounts in the EEA at no additional cost.
All our bank account options provide for accounts in major currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, etc) as well as internet banking facilities. Note that “Remotely/In-person” means whether the account can be opened remotely or a personal visit to the bank is required to finalize the application.
Our bank account opening service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information, and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process.
Irish Company Annual Fees – USD 1,850.00 (payable one year after incorporation and annually thereafter)
- Preparing and filing the annual Form B1 (Annual Return)
- providing a Corporate Secretary and Secretarial Services for one year
- Providing Registered Office Services, including business address, for one year
- Preparing Annual General Meeting Documentation
Other Services (Optional)
- Physical Office and Internet and Utility Services for verification of operating address purposes
- Employment Permits for non-EU citizens
Please, contact us for further information.