Incorporate in Isle Of Man
Set up an Isle of Man company limited by shares
The Isle of Man is a high-reputable international finance and international business center due to its political stability, business-friendly policies and an attractive fiscal and regulatory environment.
Companies incorporated in the Isle of Man are subject to corporate income tax at a 0% rate. A 10% tax rate for companies engaged in the financial services business and Isle of Man’s property transactions.
Dividend distributions, royalties, and interests paid to non-Manx residents are subject to withholding tax at the rate of 0%.
The Isle of Man is a signatory to the Paris Convention on Patents and Trademarks, making the Isle of Man limited company an interesting vehicle to hold intellectual property.
The Isle of Man has also enacted legislation for businesses dealing with cryptocurrencies. The Designated Business (Registration and Oversight) Act 2015 regulates cryptocurrency businesses, such as exchanges, and requires them to register with the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission and comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing legislation and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2008.
The country has also a strong E-Gaming industry, due to its gaming license simple application process, low betting duties, its extensive cluster of services providers/advisors with experience in the industry and its supportive legislation.
All in all, an Isle of Man company is an excellent vehicle for movable and immovable assets holding, investments companies and SPVs, and e-gaming.
Isle Of Man Company Formation – USD 4,600.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolution
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Share Certificate(s)
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options:
- Isle of Man Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 700.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Lithuania Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Latvia Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Poland Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Liechtenstein Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Luxembourg Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents
- Corporate Seal
- Introductions to Payment Processing and Merchant Account Providers
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our bank account opening support services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business
Annual Fees – USD 3,900.00
- Government Fees
- Registered Agent Service Fees
- Registered Office Fee
- Annual Return Filing Fee
Directorship Services (Optional)
- Local Professional Director (1 year) – USD 5,900.00 p.a.