Incorporate in Singapore
Set up a Singapore company limited by shares
Singapore is the trading hub of Southeast Asia. Home of the busiest port in the world, Singapore is a developed country in one of the fastest growing regional economies.
It has enormous potential for startups and internet entrepreneurs from all over the world. The country fosters entrepreneurship, and the government supports the free market.
One of the most advantageous parts of doing business and set up a company in Singapore is the clear and transparent tax scheme and the availability of several tax breaks and incentives for startups and technological innovation.
Furthermore, companies incorporated in Singapore can benefit from a broad list of more than 70 tax treaties that Singapore has concluded with foreign jurisdictions.
Singapore is an excellent jurisdiction to incorporate and its private company limited, a powerful vehicle for international trading, tech start-ups, internet entrepreneurs, venture capital and fintech businesses.
Singapore Private Company (Pte. Ltd.) Formation – USD 550.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- ACRA Filing Fees
- ACRA BizFile
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Private Company Constitution
- Share Certificate(s)
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- First Board Resolution
- ACRA Register of Directors and Members
Time to form: 1 to 3 business days
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Business Services (Optional)
All Singaporean-incorporated companies are required to have at least 1 director who is a Singaporean citizen or permanent resident, a registered business address and a corporate secretary who is a Singaporean resident. At Flag Theory, we can provide you local directorship, secretarial and registered office services:
- Singapore Registered Business address (including mail scanning) (1 year) – USD 300.00 p.a.
- Singapore Local Director (1 year) – USD 3,000.00 p.a.
- Singapore Local Director (Refundable Deposit)* – USD 1,600.00
- Singapore Corporate Secretary (1 year) – USD 750.00 p.a. – which includes:
– Annual General Meeting
– Maintenance of Minute Book and Statutory Records
– Annual Return Preparation and Filing
– Allotment of share options to employees
– Change of Registered Business Address
– Appointment/Resignation of Directors
– Appointment/Resignation of Corporate Representative
– Appointment/Change of Auditors
– Change of Financial year end
*Deposit refunded once the professional relationship with Local Singaporean Director concludes.
- ACRA Annual Fees – USD 50.00
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options:
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Lithuania Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Latvia Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Poland Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Liechtenstein Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Luxembourg Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents
- Corporate Seal
- Introductions to Payment Processing and Merchant Account Providers
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business
Accounting and Tax Services (Optional)
Monthly Plan (Option 1)
- First 25 transactions (per month) – USD 200.00 per month
- Next 25 transactions (per month) – USD 100.00 per month
Yearly Plan (Option 2)
- First 25 transactions (per year) – USD 500.00 p.a.
- Next 25 transactions (per year) – USD 100.00 p.a.
Both the Monthly Plan and the Yearly Plan includes the following:
- Management of Accounts
- Xero Subscription
- Bank Reconciliation
- Receipt/Invoice Processing
- Annual General Meeting Preparation
- Corporate Tax Filings (form C or form C-S)
Additional Services (Optional)
- Nominee Shareholder – USD 2,500 p.a.
- Creation of Employee Stock Option (including Authorization) – USD 150.00
- Issuance and Allotment of New Shares (Company Constitution Compliance) – USD 150.00
- Transfer of Shares (Company Constitution Compliance) – USD 150.00
- Change of Company Name – USD 70.00
- Amendment to the constitution – USD 400.00
- Change of Currency of Share Capital – USD 400.00
- Declaration of Interim Dividends – USD 100.00
- Reduction of the Share capital of the company – USD 400.00
- Extraordinary General Meeting – USD 300.00
- Company Strike-off – USD 800.00