Incorporate in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a proven effective onshore/offshore jurisdiction. Set up a company in Hong Kong, a reputable jurisdiction and a banking hub, where incorporated companies might be able to qualify for 0% corporate income tax (as long as the company is not doing business in HK, and qualifies with the IRB in HK for this purpose). We can consult further to make sure that you will qualify, as well as assist with filings.
Hong Kong Company Limited by Shares – US$1,800.00
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Green box set, including company chop, official banking chop, company seal,
minutes book, 10 sets of article of association booklet.
- First year register office address for receiving HK government letter
- Company Secretary (1 year)
- HK government incorporation fee
- Government business registration fee
- Courier fees
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Yearly structure review (or on-demand as requested)
- Access to our global network of trusted business services
Bank Account Options
- Hong Kong Bank Account Opening (In-person) – US$1,100.00
- Singapore Bank Account Opening (In-person) – US$600.00
- Offshore Bank Account (Remotely) – US$300.00
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$1,500.00
- Renew business registration fee
- Appointed as company secretary
- Renew annual return fee
- Prepare and file annual return
- Provide business registration address to receive government letter
Annual tax filling services – US$800.00
- Prepare profit tax computation in accordance with HK tax law
- Complete company profit tax return
- Submit the tax return to IRD
Annual employer tax compliance* – US$800.00
- Fulfil employer’s responsibility under HKIRD (report new employment, on termination of employment, on leaving HK, etc) in accordance with tax law
- Complete employer’s return and file to HKIRD
*Cost for each individual employee annually since employer will need to report to HKIRD for each individual employee’s details and on a timely basis.
Annual nominee director – US$2,800.00
- Includes legal document including deed of Indemnity, power of attorney
Annual nominee shareholder – US$1,800.00
- Includes legal document including declaration of trust
Other corporate services – Request quote
- Accounting (based on number of transactions, reporting frequency, account complexity, etc)
- Auditing (based on number of transactions, any inventory for physical stock take, business nature and scope, etc)
- Certified true copy (for bulk documents, discount will be applied)
- Global trade mark registration
- Legal documents drafting and consultation
- Financial and legal due diligence
- Tax dispute with HKIRD (e.g. offshore claim, deductibility)
- Tax planning and tax advisory
- Business restructuring
- Pre-IPO advisory
- Working Visa/ Quality migrant admission scheme
Easy Step by Step Process:
With Flag Theory | Incorporations.IO you are in good hands. Your dedicated account manager will guide you through each step of the process to ensure that incorporate in Hong Kong is as fast, efficient and pain free as possible.
After placing your order, your dedicated account manager will contact you to advise on and collect the KYC documents required. The standard process typically takes between 5 to 7 working days after we receive all the required documents from you. Once we receive your documents, we will formally submit your application for filing with the Registry. The Registry will process the incorporation and produce certificates necessary for opening your bank account.
Applying for Your Bank Accounts:
Flag Theory | Incorporations.IO maintains close working relationship within our extensive network of partner banks to help you apply for and receive banking services that are most appropriate to your specific situation. From the time of verification of incorporation it can take (1) one week to (2) two weeks to apply for and receive a bank account. We work primarily with banks that allow for remotely opened accounts to ensure you are ready to do business as soon as possible.
Applying for Payment Processing:
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we have partners that can assist you and are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.