Incorporate in Antigua and Barbuda
Set up an IBC in Antigua
Antigua and Barbuda offers the traditional services of an Offshore Financial Center, including the formation of Antigua offshore companies, bank accounts and the provision of financial services.
Corporations incorporated under the International Business Company Act may be incorporated by either residents or non-residents and may invest in, trade with or provide services to persons within Antigua and Barbuda provided that they apply for a certificate and registration to do so. IBCs conducting business in Antigua will be subject to the Income Tax Act and taxed at standard rates (currently 25%).
There are no exchange controls on the monetary transactions of Antigua International Business Corporations and funds can be freely moved on and off the island.
International Business Companies in Antigua are sound tools for international trade and investment.
Learn more about incorporating in Antigua and Barbuda:
Antigua and Barbuda International Business Company (IBC) Formation and First-Year Fees – USD 2,600.00 (All included)
Note that our incorporation and annual corporate service fees are “all-included fees”, and cover all the required services to incorporate an Antigua International Business Company, and keep it in good standing, as well as government fees and duties, disbursements such as courier fees, and assignments such as the preparation of a certificate of incumbency, and the notarization of documents, which are generally required for opening bank accounts.
- All applicable Registration and Government Fees (Financial Services Regulatory Commission)
- Acting as the Incorporator of the International Business Company
- Preparing the Application for International Business Charter with the relevant Addendums, Form 5(a) Notice of Directors and Form 2(a) Notice of Registered Office
- Preparing the Articles of Incorporation and the Bylaws
- Filing the Application for International Business Charter (including Addendums), Form 5(a), Form 2(a), Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws with the FSRC, and providing FSRC-stamped copies
- Providing Certificate of Incorporation issued by the FSRC
- Preparing the Directors’ Resolution resolving the appointment of directors, allotment of shares, adoption of company bylaws and other related corporate matters
- Preparing the Register of Shareholders and Register of Directors
- Preparing the Share Certificates
- Preparing and Executing a Certificate of Incumbency
- Providing Registered Agent Services for one year
- Providing Registered Office Services for one year
- Providing Notarized and Apostilled copies of the Corporate Documents
- Delivering Original, and Notarized and Apostilled copies of the Corporate Documents via Courier, inclusive of Courier fees
Time to form
It generally takes us 1-2 days to prepare and file the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and relevant Incorporation Forms (5(a),2(a), application for International Business Charter), as well as to prepare post-incorporation documents (Registers, Share Certificates, Incumbency, etc.) and around 1 week for the Registrar to issue the Certificate of Incorporation.
Bank Account Opening Services (Optional)
We can open bank accounts for Antigua IBCs in the following jurisdictions:
- Antigua Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (5 Banks, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Brokerage Accounts and Debit/Credit Cards Available
- British Virgin Islands Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Brokerage Accounts Available
- Mauritius Bank Account (3 Banks, Remotely) – USD 600.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Labuan Bank Account (1 Bank Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (4 Banks, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Brokerage Accounts Available
- Curaçao Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Singapore Bank Account (5 Banks, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available – Remote account opening available due to COVID-19
- Hong Kong Bank Account (3 Banks, In-person) – USD 2,000.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Armenia Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Turkey Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Cook Islands Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 600.00 – Brokerage Accounts available
- Puerto Rico Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available and Brokerage Accounts available
- Nevis Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Belize Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Prepaid Cards Available
- Saint Lucia Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Dominica Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- UK, Latvia and Lithuania Electronic Money Institution Account (8 EMI’s, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
In addition to the above jurisdictions, we may be able to open bank accounts in Cyprus, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Switzerland, and the Netherlands for Antigua holding companies and private wealth structures (no commercial activity) and Antigua companies conducting commercial activities via a branch office in the EEA. The availability of such accounts depends on a number of specific factors. Contact us for further information.
All our bank account options provide for accounts in major currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, etc) as well as internet banking facilities. Note that “Remotely/In-person” means whether the account can be opened remotely or a personal visit to the bank is required to finalize the application.
Our bank account opening service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information, and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process.
Antigua Company Annual Fees (payable one year after incorporation, and annually thereafter) – USD 1,450.00
- All Applicable Annual Government Fees (FSRC)
- Maintaining the Minute Book, Registers and Statutory Records
- Registered Agent Service for one year
- Registered Office Service for one year
Nominee Services (Optional)
- Nominee Director (Corporation) – USD 2,000.00 per annum*
*If a Notarized General Power Of Attorney to be designated as attorney-in-fact is required, there is an additional one-time fee of USD 350.00 (Optional)
Other Services (Optional)
- Establishment of Trusts, and provision of Trustee Services
- Continuation of Foreign Companies
- Secretarial Services
- Accounting Services
Please, contact us for further information.