Incorporate in Antigua and Barbuda
Set up an IBC in Antigua
Antigua and Barbuda offers the traditional services of an Offshore Financial Center, including the formation of Antigua offshore companies, bank accounts and the provision of financial services.
Corporations incorporated under the International Business Company Act may be incorporated by either residents or non-residents and may invest in, trade with or provide services to persons within Antigua and Barbuda provided that they apply for a certificate and registration to do so. IBCs conducting business in Antigua will be subject to the Income Tax Act and taxed at standard rates (currently 25%).
There are no exchange controls on the monetary transactions of Antigua International Business Corporations and funds can be freely moved on and off the island.
International Business Companies in Antigua are sound tools for international trade and investment.
Learn more about incorporating in Antigua and Barbuda:
Antigua International Business Company (IBC) Formation – USD 2,800.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolution
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 1 to 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Opening Support Services
Bank Account Options:
- Antigua Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille
- Corporate Seal
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
Annual Fees (2nd year) – USD 1,100.00
- Government fee
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Registered Agent Service Fee
- Registered Office Fee