Incorporate in Antigua and Barbuda
Set up an IBC in Antigua
Antigua and Barbuda has special importance in the offshore financial centers sector, due to geographical factors such as the time zone. The country is in the same time zone as New York, thus facilitating the development of a financial sector formed by many companies related to the stock market and wealth management.
Antigua and Barbuda offers the traditional services of an Offshore Financial Center, including the formation of Antigua offshore companies, bank accounts and the provision of financial services.
Corporations incorporated under the International Business Company Act, passed in 1982, are entitled to do business outside Antigua and Barbuda and benefit from a 50-year tax holiday from the date of incorporation. This exemption applies to most forms of income, dividends, interest and royalties paid by and to foreigners. There are no exchange controls and the unrestricted operation of bank accounts is permitted. An IBC benefits from the absence of capital gains and estate taxes in Antigua.
There are no exchange controls on the monetary transactions of Antigua International Business Corporations and funds can be freely moved on and off the island.
The International Business Corporations Act also provides strong confidentiality and privacy. The Act prohibits the disclosure of information imparted under conditions of business or professional confidence. There are no requirements to file any audited statements or corporate reports with the government.
International Business Companies in Antigua are sound tools for international trade and investment, free from taxes and easy to maintain.
Antigua International Business Company (IBC) – US$2,800.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Government incorporation and filling fee
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents for bank account opening
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Courier fees
Time to form: 1 to 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Antigua Bank Account (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Offshore, Remotely) – US$3,000
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$1,100.00
- Government fee
- Preparing and Filling Annual Return
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fees