Incorporate in Bahamas
Set up a company in Bahamas
The Bahamas is a renowned offshore financial centre. Its political and economic stability and its proximity to the United States, makes the Bahamian international company a very popular offshore vehicle.
Companies incorporated under the International Business Companies act are companies limited by shares that benefit from confidentiality and privacy, no reporting requirements and a twenty-year exemption from all form of taxes.
International Business Companies are entitled to do business outside the Bahamas and may be restricted to conduct any transaction with residents in the Bahamas.
However, they are permitted to own shares in other Bahamian companies, maintain bank accounts in the jurisdiction and employ the services of local professionals.
Bahamian International Business Companies are commonly used as holding companies, to hold bank accounts, financial and commercial titles, international trading, own movable and immovable properties, asset protection and estate and inheritance security, among others.
Bahamas International Business Company – US$4,300.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Government incorporation and filling fee
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille for bank account opening
- Courier Delivery
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Offshore Bank Account (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$2,900.00
- Government Fee (Authorized Capital US$50,000)
- Corporate Director Fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Additional Corporate Director (1 year) – US$1,400.00
- Corporate Secretary (1 year) – US$500.00
- Nominee Shareholder (1 year) – US$1,400.00