Incorporate in Belize
Set up a Belize Company
Belize is a Central American country known for its English-speaking ability, and robust offshore environment. Belize is very well accustomed to setting up offshore companies and trusts.
Learn more about incorporating in Belize:
In Belize, the most common corporate structure is the Limited Liability Company (LLC), registered under the Limited Liability Companies Act.
Note that our incorporation and annual corporate service fees are “all-included fees”, and cover all the required services to incorporate a Belize Company, and keep it in good standing, as well as government fees and duties, disbursements such as courier fees, and assignments such as the preparation of a certificate of incumbency, and the notarization and apostille of documents, which are generally required for opening bank accounts.
Belize Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation and First-Year Fees – USD 1,750.00 (All Included)
- All applicable Registration and Government Fees (International Financial Services Commission, Registrar of Companies)
- Preparing the Articles of Organisation of the LLC, and filing the Articles with the Registrar of Companies
- Preparing the Operating Agreement for Members’ review and execution (Unlimited Reviews)
- Acting as the Organizer of the Company
- Providing the Certificate of Organization issued and sealed by the Registrar
- Appointment of First Manager by the Organizer
- Preparing the Manager Consent Letter(s)
- Preparing the Register of Members, Register of Managers, Register of Beneficial Owners and Register of Capital Contributions and Ownership Certificates
- Preparing the Ownership Certificates
- Providing a Notarized set of corporate documents with affixed Apostille
- Preparing and Executing the Certificate of Incumbency
- Registered Office Services for one year
- Registered Agent Services for one year
- Delivery of Corporate Documents, inclusive of Courier Fees
Time to form
It generally takes us one day to prepare and file the Articles of Organization and prepare the related corporate documentation, and 3 to 5 business days for the Registrar to issue the Certificate of Incorporation.
Bank Account Opening Services (Optional)
We can open bank accounts for Belize companies in the following jurisdictions:
- Belize Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00
- British Virgin Islands Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Brokerage Accounts Available
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (5 Banks, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Brokerage Accounts and Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Mauritius Bank Account (3 Banks, Remotely) – USD 600.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Labuan Bank Account (1 Bank Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (4 Banks, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Brokerage Accounts Available
- Curaçao Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Singapore Bank Account (5 Banks, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available – Remote account opening available due to COVID-19
- Panama Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Turkey Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- New York (US) Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 2,000.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Cook Islands Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 600.00 – Brokerage Accounts available
- Puerto Rico Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available and Brokerage Accounts available
- Antigua Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Nevis Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Saint Lucia Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Dominica Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- UK, Latvia and Lithuania Electronic Money Institution Account (8 EMI’s, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
In addition to the above jurisdictions, we may be able to open bank accounts in Cyprus, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Switzerland, and the Netherlands for Belize holding companies and private wealth structures (no commercial activity) and Belize companies conducting commercial activities via a branch office in the EEA. The availability of such accounts depends on a number of specific factors. Contact us for further information.
All our bank account options provide for accounts in major currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, etc) as well as internet banking facilities. Note that “Remotely/In-person” means whether the account can be opened remotely or a personal visit to the bank is required to finalize the application.
Our bank account opening service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information, and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process.
Belize LLC Annual Fees (payable one year after incorporation, and annually thereafter) – USD 1,050.00
- All Applicable Annual Government Fees
- Maintaining the Minute Book, Registers and Statutory Records
- Registered Agent Service for one year
- Registered Office Service for one year
Nominee Services (Optional)
- Nominee Director/Manager (Natural Person/Corporation) – USD 800.00 per annum
- Nominee Shareholder/Member (Natural Person/Corporation), including a Deed of Trust – USD 800.00 per annum
*If an Apostilled and Notarized General Power Of Attorney to be designated as attorney-in-fact is required, there is an additional one-time fee of USD 350.00 (Optional)
Other Services (Optional)
- Formation and Maintenance of Foundations
- Establishment of Trusts, and provision of Trustee Services
- Continuation of Foreign Companies
- IFSC-Licensing and Registration of Financial Services Providers
- Economic Substance Services (Local Directorship, Physical Office, Outsourcing of CIGA, etc.)
- Secretarial Services
- Accounting Services
Please, contact us for further information.