Incorporate in Belize
Set up a Belize Company
Belize is a Central American country known for its English-speaking ability, and robust offshore environment. Belize is very well accustomed to setting up offshore companies and trusts.
Learn more about incorporating in Belize:
Belize International Business Company (IBC) – US$1,550.00 (All Included)
Belize Limited Liability Company (LLC) – US$1,750.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Registration and Government Fees
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille for bank account opening
- Notarized Certificate of Incumbency with Apostille
- Courier fees
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for calendar year
Time to form: 1 to 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Belize Bank Account (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Offshore, Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (Payable 1 January) – US$950.00
- Government fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office fee
- Nominee Director (1 year) – US$800.00
- Nominee Shareholder (1 year) – US$800.00