Incorporate in British Virgin Islands
Set up a BVI Company
The British Virgin Islands is one of the world’s largest offshore financial center and a leading center for offshore company incorporation.
The British Virgin Islands has a strong offshore regulatory environment. They have a distinct combination of oversight and a laissez-faire approach which makes it both easy to do business – yet reputable with banks and other jurisdictions around the world.
BVI BC companies are commonly used vehicles for offshore savings and investments, forex and stock trading, professional services, international trade, as well as a holding company, ship and aircraft registration, captive insurance, and estate planning.
Learn more about incorporating in the British Virgin Islands:
BVI Business Company Limited by shares – US$2,350.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Registration and Government Fees
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille for bank account opening
- Courier Fees
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
- Company Seal
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- British Virgin Islands Account (Remotely) – US$900.00 – Only for investment holdings.
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Offshore, Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$1,450.00
- Government Fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Nominee Director (1 year) – US$800.00
- Nominee Secretary (1 year) – US$800.00
- Nominee Shareholder (1 year) – US$800.00