Incorporate in British Virgin Islands
Set up a BVI Company
The British Virgin Islands is one of the world’s largest offshore financial centre and a leading centre for offshore company incorporation.
The British Virgin Islands has a strong offshore regulatory environment. They have a distinct combination of oversight and a laissez faire approach which makes it both easy to do business – yet reputable with banks and other jurisdictions around the world.
BVI BC companies are commonly used vehicles for offshore savings and investments, international corporate banking, forex and stock trading, e-commerce and internet businesses, international trade, professional services, as well as a holding company, ship and aircraft registration, captive Insurance and estate planning.
Learn more about incorporating in the British Virgin Islands:
BVI Business Company Limited by shares – US$2,250.00
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appointment of 1st Director
- Directors acceptance letter
- Minutes of first meeting
- Register of directors and Shareholders
- Share certificates
- RO/ RA
- Maintenance of Registers
- Filling of directors at registry
- Registered Agent Service including all fees for calendar year
- Bound set True Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille
- Company Seal
- Courier Delivery
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Yearly business and structure review
- Access to our global network of trusted business services
Bank Account Options
- BVI Bank Account (Remotely) – US$400.00
- Offshore Bank Account (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,100.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,100.00
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$1,100.00
- Government Fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Nominee Director (1 year) – US$400.00
- Nominee Secretary (1 year) – US$350.00
- Nominee Shareholder (1 year) – US$400.00
Easy Step by Step Process:
With Flag Theory | Incorporations.IO you are in good hands. Your dedicated account manager will guide you through each step of the process to ensure that incorporate in BVI is as fast, efficient and pain free as possible.
After placing your order, your dedicated account manager will contact you to advise on and collect the KYC documents required. The standard process typically takes between 4 to 7 working days after we receive all the required documents from you. Once we receive your documents, we will formally submit your application for filing with the Registry. The Registry will process the incorporation and produce certificates necessary for opening your bank account.
Applying for Your Bank Accounts:
Flag Theory | Incorporations.IO maintains close working relationship within our extensive network of partner banks to help you apply for and receive banking services that are most appropriate to your specific situation. From the time of verification of incorporation it can take (1) one week to (2) two weeks to apply for and receive a bank account. We work primarily with banks that allow for remotely opened accounts to ensure you are ready to do business as soon as possible.
Applying for Payment Processing:
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we have partners that can assist you and are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.