Incorporate in Cayman Islands
Set up a Cayman Islands Company
The Cayman Islands has an excellent legal, fiscal, financial and professional environment for the incorporation of international business companies. The jurisdiction is a world leading offshore financial services center due to its political and economic stability, and its broad offer of banking, trust, hedge fund formation and investment, structured finance and securitisation, captive insurance, and international business services.
In Cayman Islands, there are no direct taxes. Cayman companies are entitled to do business outside Cayman Islands and may have restrictions to trade with Cayman residents. However, they are allowed to conclude contracts in Cayman or exercise any of its powers in Cayman to carry out business outside the Islands, including open and maintain bank accounts and rental or ownership of real estate in the jurisdiction.
A Cayman exempted company limited by shares is a powerful corporate vehicle for international investment and trade, ICOs, internet entrepreneurs, fund and wealth management, and as a holding company.
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
The Cayman Islands LLC is an excellent entity for movable and immovable assets holding, asset protection, investment funds, ICOs, joint venture companies, private equity transactions, securitisations and other corporate transactions and international structures.
Cayman Islands Exempted Company (Ltd) – US$3,400.00 (All included)
Cayman Islands Limited Liability Company (LLC) – US$4,000.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Registration and Government Fees
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents for bank account opening
- Courier fees
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$700.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual fees (Payable 1 January)
Exempted Company – US$2,600.00
Limited Liability Company (LLC) – US$3,000.00
- Registered office & registered agent fee
- Preparation and filing of annual return
- Maintaining minute book and statutory records
- Annual Government fee