Incorporate in Cyprus
Set up a Cyprus Limited Liability Company
Cyprus has one of the lowest corporate tax rates across the European Union (12.5%). Due to its favorable tax regime, Cyprus is the gateway to the European common market chosen by many non-EU companies and a portal for investment from the West into Russia, Middle-east, Asia and South America. It is also a shipping hub, the Cypriot-registered vessel fleet is the fourth largest in the world.
In addition, dividends received by Cyprus companies are exempt from all taxes, with the exception of foreign-source dividends that are deductible for tax purposes for the paying company, being an interesting option for holding companies. Cyprus companies are also commonly used for international trading and for the provision of investment business services.
Learn more about incorporating in Cyprus
Cyprus Limited Company Formation and First-Year Fees – USD 3,900.00 (All included)
Note that our incorporation and annual fees are all “all-included fees”, and cover all the required services, duties, disbursements, and procedures to incorporate a Cyprus private limited company, and keep it in good standing.
- All applicable Registration and Government Fees (Registrar of Companies)
- Preparing the Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association in both Greek and English language
- Preparing Letter of Appointment of Shareholder
- Filing incorporation documents with the ROC
- Providing Certificate of Incorporation, ROC-stamped M&AA, Certificate of Registered Office, Certificate of Corporate of Officers, and Certificate of Shareholders
- Providing Certified Translated Copies of the Certificate of Incorporation, M&AA, Certificate of Registered Office, Certificate of Corporate of Officers, and Certificate of Shareholder
- Preparing Shareholders’ Resolution resolving the Appointment of Director(s)
- Preparing Board Resolution resolving the Appointment of Director(s), Secretary, Registered Office and other related matters
- Preparing Board Resolution resolving the Opening of a Bank Account and the Appointment of Signatories
- Registering the company with the Inland Revenue Department for Corporate and Value-added tax purposes;
- Obtaining an EORI number with the Customs and Excise Department, if required
- Preparing and maintaining Share Registers
- Preparing Share Certificates
- Providing Registered Office Services, including Registered Address, for one year
- Appointing a Cyprus Resident Secretary and providing Corporate Secretary Services for one year
- Providing notarized and apostilled copies of the Corporate Documents
- Delivery of Corporate Documents, inclusive of Courier Fees
Time to form
Setting up the company generally takes between 2 to 3 weeks. We will prepare the Memorandum & Articles of Association, Letters of Appointment, Nominee Services Agreement (if applicable), and other related documentation within 1-2 days. The subscribers of the Memorandum (Shareholders) will need to print and sign the documents and post them to our offices. Once we receive the signed documentation, we will proceed with filing the company with the Registrar. At that point, it may take between 5 to 10 business days
for the Registrar to include the new Company in the Online Registry, and issue and release the certificates.
Bank Account Opening Services (Optional)
We assist you in opening a bank account for the Company in Cyprus.
Cyprus Bank Account - USD $ 1,200.00Cyprus Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsAstro BankN/AYesMulticurrencyYesBank of CyprusN/ANoMulticurrencyYesCyprus Development BankN/AYesMulticurrencyYesRCB BankN/AYesmultiNoAlpha BankN/AYesMulticurrencyNoHellenic BankN/AYesMulticurrencyYes
Note that we can also open overseas bank accounts for Cyprus companies in the following offshore jurisdictions:
Antigua Bank Account - USD $ 300.00Antigua Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsGlobal Bank of CommerceUSD 25,000YesUSD, EUR, GBPYesDBankUSD 10,000YesUSD, EURYesNorth International BankUSD 5,000YesUSD, EURYes
Bahamas Bank Account - USD $ 500.00Bahamas Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsDeltecUSD 1,000,000NoMulticurrencyYesEFG BankUSD 1,000,000NoMulticurrencyYesCapital Union BankUSD 1,000,000NoUSDYesHigh Turnover Individuals, Family Offices, Fund Managers and Asset Managers only
Belize Bank Account - USD $ 300.00Belize Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsCaye BankUSD 1,000YesUSD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CHF, AUD, AED, CNY, SEK, NOKYesHeritage BankUSD 3,000YesMulticurrencyYesBelize Bank InternationalUSD 4,000NoEUR, GBP, USDYes
BVI Bank Account - USD $ 900.00BVI Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsVP BankUSD 250,000NoMulticurrencyYesBank of AsiaUSD 20,000NoUSD, GBP, HKDYes
Cayman Islands Bank Account - USD $ 700.00Cayman Islands Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsCayman National BankUSD 100,000YesUSD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, SEK, CHFYesNCB Cayman LimitedUSD 100,000YesUSD, EUR, CAD, GBPYes
Cook Islands Bank Account - USD $ 600.00Cook Islands Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsCapital Security BankUSD 20,000YesUSD, EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, AUD, SGD, HKDYesClients can have a corporate account for operational purposes only if they open an investment account as well.
Curaçao Bank Account - USD $ 500.00Curaçao Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsExprinter International Bank N.V.USD 100,000YesMulticurrencyYes
Dominica Bank Account - USD $ 300.00Dominica Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsEqiBankUSD 15,000YesUSD, EUR, GBPYesKingdom BankN/ANoEUR, USDYesSWIFT transactions are carried out only through a pool account in the name of the bank.
EMI Bank Account - USD $ 300.00EMI Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsUK EMI AccountN/ANoEUR, GBPYesLT EMI AccountN/ANoMulticurrencyYesMT EMI AccountN/ANoEURYesCA EMI AccountN/ANoEURYesKZ EMI AccountDepending on category.NoMulticurrencyYesHK EMI AccountN/ANoUSD, EUR, GBP, HKDYesCurrently, the Neat account is available for businesses incorporated in Hong Kong, Australia, BVI, Cayman Islands and New Zealand only.IE EMI AccountN/ANoEUR, MulticurrencyYesSingapore EMI AccountN/AYesSGD, USDYesOnly companies incorporated in APAC jurisdictions.
Gibraltar Bank Account - USD $ 1,200.00Gibraltar Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsTuricum Private BankUSD 200,000NoUSD, EUR, GBPYesMoneycorp Bank Limitedcase-by-caseNoMulticurrencyYes
Hong Kong Bank Account - USD $ 2,000.00Hong Kong Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsDBS BankHKD 200,000YesHKD, USD, MulticurrencyYesA business nexus in Hong Kong is strictly required, in the form of clients, suppliers, employees or other counterparties.
Isle of Man Bank Account - USD $ 1,200.00Isle of Man Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsCapital International BankN/ANoUSD, EUR, GBPYes
Labuan Bank Account - USD $ 500.00Labuan Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsBank IslamUSD 10,000NoUSD, JPY, SGD, EUR, GBPYesMayBank International Labuan BranchUSD 25,000NoUSD, EUR, CAD, CHF, GBP, HKD, SGD, JPY, THB, AEDYesCitibankUSD 250,000NoMulticurrencyYes
Liechtenstein Bank Account - USD $ 1,200.00Liechtenstein Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsAlpinumCHF 250,000NoMulticurrencyYesCompanies conducting commercial activities (as opposed to only holding assets) must have a physical presence in the form of offices and employees in the country where it is incorporated or tax resident.Bendura BankUSD 500,000NoMulticurrencyYes
Luxembourg Bank Account - USD $ 1,200.00Luxembourg Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsEast West United BankN/AYesUSD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CHFYesCompanies conducting commercial activities are expected to conduct at least 30 incoming / outgoing transactions per month.
Mauritius Bank Account - USD $ 600.00Mauritius Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsBank OneUSD 25,000YesMulticurrencyYesCompanies must have some form of business connection to Africa in the form of clients, suppliers or investments.InvestecUSD 50,000YesMulticurrencyYes
Panama Bank Account - USD $ 1,200.00Panama Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsMMG BankUSD 10,000YesUSD, EUR, CHF, GBP, CADYesCredicorpUSD 50,000YesUSD, EURYesCapital BankUSD 20,000YesUSDYes
Puerto Rico Bank Account - USD $ 300.00Puerto Rico Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsFV BankCase by caseYesUSDYesStrategic BankUSD 100,000NoUSDYesArival BankN/ANoUSDYesCB International Bank LLCN/ANoMulticurrencyYes
Saint Lucia Bank Account - USD $ 300.00Saint Lucia Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsPROVEN BANK (Former BOSLIL)USD 5,000YesUSD, EUR, GBP, HKDYes
Seychelles Bank Account - USD $ 500.00Seychelles Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsAl SalamUSD 25,000YesUSDYes
Singapore Bank Account - USD $ 900.00Singapore Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsOCBC BankUSD 30,000YesUSD, SGD, AUD, CAD, HKD, NZD, GBP, EUR, JPY, CHFYesNexus in the form of client/supplier/partner/contractor in Singapore required.RHBSGD/USD 30,000NoMulticurrencyYesNexus in the form of client/supplier/partner/contractor in Singapore required.DBS BankSGD 250,000YesMulticurrencyYesNexus in the form of client/supplier/partner/contractor in Singapore required.UOB BankSGD 350,000YesMulticurrencyYesNexus in the form of client/supplier/partner/contractor in Singapore required.Credit SuisseUSD 3,000,000NoUSD, SGDYesBank of ChinaSGD 100,000NoUSD, SGD, EUR, GBP, NZD, RMB, AUD, JPY, HKD, CHF, CADYesNexus in the form of client/supplier/partner/contractor in Singapore required.
Switzerland Bank Account - USD $ 1,200.00Switzerland Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsMaerki BaumannCHF 500,000YesMulticurrencyYesCIM BanqueUSD 10,000YesMulticurrencyYesCompanies must have a business presence in the country where they are incorporated or tax resident in the form of offices and/or employees.mbaerCHF 5,000NoMulticurrencyYesCompanies must have an expected turnover of at least CHF 3,000,000SygnumCHF 3,000,000NoMulticurrencyYesDeposit must be maintained in crypto assets held through the bank's custody services.Credit SuisseCHF 1,000,000YesMulticurrencyYes
USA Bank Account - USD $ 1,400.00USA Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsUSA Bank AccountN/A (USD 250,000 preferred)NoUSDYesUSA Bank AccountTypically USD 25,000 - USD 50,000, for high right 500,000YesUSDYesAt least one US based signatory is required. Purpose to open an account in US is required.
Vanuatu Bank Account - USD $ 500.00Vanuatu Bank AccountBankMin DepositCardsCurrenciesRemoteCommentsPacific Private BankUSD 1,500NoEUR, GBP, USDYesOutgoing USD transactions cannot be facilitated.
Our bank account opening service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information, and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process.
Directorship Services (Optional)
The appointment of a Cyprus resident director is not legally required. However, having the majority of Board Members being local directors will entitle the company to obtain a Tax Residence Certificate, and access double-tax agreement benefits.
- One (1) Local Director – USD 2,000.00 p.a.
- Two (2) Local Directors – USD 3,000.00 p.a.
The provision of a local director includes the issuance of a notarized and apostilled General Power of Attorney and application for a Tax Residence Certificate, if required
- Nominee Shareholder – USD 1,200.00 p.a., including a Deed of Trust to assign beneficial interest to the ultimate beneficial owner
Cyprus Company Annual Fees – USD 2,100.00 (payable one year after incorporation and annually thereafter)
- Providing Registered Office Services, including Registered Address, for one year
- Providing Cyprus Resident Secretary and Secretarial Services for one year
- ROC Annual Fees
- Preparing and Filing the Annual Return
- Annual Levy (EUR 380, payable in June)
Annual Accounting, Audit and Tax Services (Optional, Starting Prices)
- Accounting Services (setting up the company general ledger and Trial Balance and preparation of Financial Statements) – starting at USD 880.00 per annum
- Filing Quarterly VAT returns with the VAT Authority – starting at USD 275.00 per quarter (if applicable, on an ongoing basis)
- Auditing of annual accounts and preparing and submitting annual tax return – starting at USD 1,650.00 per annum, starting one year after incorporation
Other Services (Optional)
- Physical Office and Internet and Utility Services for verification of operating address purposes
- Employment Permits for non-EU citizens
- Establishment of Trusts, and provision of Trustee Services
- CySEC licensing and registration of Investment Firms (CIS) and Investment Funds
- Central Bank of Cyprus licensing of Payment Institutions and Electronic Money Institutions
Please, contact us for further information.