Incorporate in Cyprus
Set up a Cyprus Private Company Limited
Due to its favorable tax regime, Cyprus is the gateway to the European common market chosen by many non-EU companies and a portal for investment from the West into Russia, Middle-east, Asia and South America. It is also a shipping hub, the Cypriot-registered vessel fleet is the fourth largest in the world, and provides large revenues.
Cyprus has one of the lowest corporate tax rates across the European Union (12.5%). In addition, dividends received by Cyprus companies are exempt from all taxes, with the exception of foreign-source dividends that are deductible for tax purposes for the paying company, being an interesting option for holding companies.
The new Cyprus IP box allows for a deductible notional expense calculated as 80% x qualifying profits from qualifying IP.
For the purposes of the 80% deduction, qualifying IP may be legally or economically owned and comprise:
- copyrighted software
- utility models, IP assets that grant protection to plants and genetic material, orphan drug designations, extensions of patent protection, and
- other IP that are non-obvious, useful, and novel, that are certified as such by a designated authority, and where the taxpayer satisfies size criteria (i.e. annual IP related revenue does not exceed EUR 7.5 million for the taxpayer, and group total annual revenue does not exceed EUR 50 million, using a five-year average for both calculations).
Marketing-related IP, such as trademarks, do not qualify.
Cyprus companies are commonly used for E-commerce, Yachting, Financial Services and as Holding companies.
Cyprus Limited Company – US$3,900.00
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Government incorporation and filling fee
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents for bank account opening
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Corporate Seal
- Courier fees
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person/Remotely) – US$700.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$3,100.00
- Government Fee
- Annual Return Filling
- Secretarial Services Fee
- Nominee Director / Shareholder – US$600.00 (per year)
- Accounting and audit services: minimum price of US$1,000.00 (in case that the company will have no transactions).