Incorporate in Dubai (JAFZ Offshore) (UAE)
Set up a Jebel Ali Free Zone Non-Resident Company (Dubai, UAE)
JAFZ Special Status Non-Resident Companies are offshore companies incorporated in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (Dubai).
JAFZA Non-resident companies are entitled to do business internationally and may not carry out trade or business within the UAE, or any free zone.
This includes rent offices or facilities within the territory. But they may exceptionally acquire real estate in UAE in designated areas and in government-approved development projects.
JAFZA Non-resident companies are also allowed to have relationships with residents providing certain professional services such as legal or consulting, and they have access to the banking system and can open corporate bank accounts in UAE.
Offshore companies in JAFZA are generally used to carry out activities such as international trade, overseas consulting and advisement, international professional services, holding company, hold intangible assets, investment, and joint investment company, intermediary brokers, overseas property owning, shipping and ship management.
JAFZA Non-resident entities are fully exempt from all taxes and only subject to a license fee, which must be renewed annually.
As they are considered non-residents for tax purposes, they cannot benefit from UAE tax treaties. However, they are usually authorized to own shares of FZ or local companies, or even establish a branch onshore.
One of the strengths of incorporating an offshore company in UAE is that, despite being a tax-free jurisdiction, it has prestigious internationally and good press, especially Dubai.
A JAFZ Non-resident special status company is a powerful instrument for international trade, asset protection, wealth management, and tax optimization.
Learn more about incorporating a Dubai Offshore Company:
Jebel Ali Free Zone Non-Resident Company Formation (Dubai, UAE) – USD 5,300.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
- JAFZA License fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolution
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options:
- UAE Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille
- Corporate Seal
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
Annual Fees (2nd year) – USD 4,800.00
- JAFZ License Fee
- Registered Agent Service Fee
- Registered Office Fee
Annual Audit Services (Optional)
All JAFZ Non-resident companies are required by law to have their annual accounts audited. The following annual audit fees include the audit procedures and drafting the audit report.
- Up to 25 transactions (per month) – ~USD 2,800 per year
- From 26 transactions to 100 transactions (per month) – ~USD 3,900 per year
- More than 100 transactions (per month) – +USD 4,500 per year
*Estimated costs. Price may vary according to the type of transactions, reporting frequency, account complexity, etc