Incorporate in Estonia
Set up an Estonian Limited Company
Estonia is, perhaps, the most technologically advanced country in the world when it comes to government. During the last years the legislative body, voting, education, justice, healthcare, banking, taxes, and policing areas have been digitized in a single platform under the E-Estonia Project.
In addition, Estonia is the first country in the world to introduce the E-Residency concept, which is a transnational digital identity card for non-Estonian citizens issued and backed by the Estonian Government.
Estonia has become a technology hub during the last decade where dozens of successful startups have taken off.
Tech entrepreneurs are usually attracted by its simple and relatively reasonable tax environment – no tax on retained profits and a 20% tax on distributed profits. Also, its ease of corporate compliance as all mandatory filings can be done electronically via its e-Residency card. This card is a transnational digital identity card for non-Estonian citizens issued and backed by the Estonian Government.
For blockchain companies, Estonia provides the most affordable and easiest licensing process for Cryptocurrency exchanges and Cryptocurrency Wallet Service Providers. At the time of writing, more than 800 ‘crypto’ licenses have been already issued.
Obtaining a ‘crypto’ license costs a few thousand dollars and there are no additional capitalization requirements other than the EUR 2,500 standard incorporation cost for all private limited companies.
Estonian companies may also be considered by certain e-commerce and internet entrepreneurs as it offers a low-cost set up and has access to the broad range of payment processing options in the European Economic Area.
Learn more about setting up an Estonian Company:
Private Limited Company Formation (Osaühing, OÜ) – USD 2,950.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable State and Commercial Register Fees
- Notarized Letter of Authority and Power of Attorney
- Estonian Translation Fees
- Notary Fees
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- First Board Resolution
- Registry card (extract) from commercial register
- Registration in Estonian Tax and Customs Board
- Tax residency certificate
- VAT Registration
- Share Certificate(s)
Time to form: 5 to 10 business days.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Annual Fees – USD 1,550.00
- Estonian Registered Office Fee
- Secretarial Services Fee
- Contact Person Fee
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers
Accounting and Tax Services (Optional)
- Preparing and Filing Annual Accounts and Annual Return – Starting from USD 600.00 p.a.
- Accounting Services – Starting from USD 120.00 per month
To be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the level of turnover, the complexity of the transactions, whether these are carried out in different currencies, etc.
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options*:
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Lithuania Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Latvia Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Poland Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Liechtenstein Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Luxembourg Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Czech Republic Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- New York (US) Bank Account (Remotely/In-person) – USD 2,000.00
For Private Wealth Structures, we have further options available in large financial centers. Please contact us for more information.
*This accounts’ schedule of fees are for trading, service and holding companies whose activities are not regulated and are considered low-risk by financial industry standards. If you conduct regulated activities such as financial services or gaming, or you operate in a high-risk industry such as cryptocurrencies, precious metals, adult, dating. Please also contact us for more information relating to these industries.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents
- Corporate Seal
- Introductions to Payment Processing and Merchant Account Providers
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.