Incorporate in Georgia
Set up a Georgia LLC
Incorporating a company in Georgia may be an attractive option for several reasons:
To begin with, it is located in a strategic area bordering Asia and Europe, with a developed infrastructure. It is an important distribution hub between both continents, and also has trading relationships with practically all countries, including the European Union, United States, China, Turkey, and Iran. It is part of the World Trade Organization, has free trade agreements with the EU and the EFTA countries, Russia, and other countries of Eastern and Central Europe. This provides access to a market of 900 million people without any duty tariff restriction, and a system of generalized preference with US, Canada, Japan, Norway, and Switzerland. In addition, Georgia has signed bilateral investment agreements with 32 countries.
Foreigners can own a company in full, without requiring any kind of visa or permit, and its registration is relatively simple. As we mentioned before, Georgia ranks sixth in doing business ease of starting a business ranking.
Taxes are considerably low in Georgia, The World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report listed Georgia the ninth lowest-tax economy.
Georgia taxes legal entities on their worldwide income, but a tax credit may be available for foreign tax paid up to the income tax assessed in Georgia.
Companies registered in Georgia are subject to a 15% flat corporate tax on their actual and deemed distributed profit. This means that profits retained and re-invested in the company are not subject to taxation.
Payments to residents and non-residents on interests, dividends, and royalties are subject to a final withholding tax of 5%. Payments on technical or professional fees are subject to a 10% withholding tax. If the recipient is a resident company of a considered tax-haven, a 15% withholding tax may apply
Learn more about incorporating a Georgia LLC:
Georgia Limited Liability Company (LLC) – US$2,950.00 (All included) (Remote company setup)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Registration and government fees
- Secretarial Services
- Notary and translation fees
- Power of Attorney
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Translation of Constitutional Documents
Time to form: 3 to 4 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Georgia Bank Account (Remotely, PoA) – US$500.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$2,100.00
- Government fee
- Registered Office fee
- Secretarial Services
Temporary Residency Permit – US$3,100.00
To apply for TRP (Temporary Residency Permit, which can be extended and eventually used to obtain a permanent residency), this is the process:
- You must register your business in Georgia and become shareholder or director in Georgian Company (this process takes just 2 business days);
- You send us a filled informational Company Incorporation Form and scanned copy of the passport of shareholder(s) and director(s) by e-mail;
- We draft necessary documents before your arrival to Georgia;
- You inform us about the day of your arrival to Georgia to arrange a date and time of meeting at our office;
- Once you visit Georgia we submit documents in the commercial register. The company will be registered next business day after submission;
- Please note: In case you wish to register the company remotely, we can register the company on the basis of Power of Attorney issued by you. Power of Attorney should be Notarized and Apostiled (or Legalized). In such cases, the overall process takes up to 25 days. In case the shareholder of Georgian company is/are individual/s there is no additional fees. Fees will be the same for personal visits and for remote incorporation. But in case the shareholder of the Georgian company is a foreign legal entity, then the costs of Notarization and translation of the full set of corporate documents should be paid by you (USD 15 per page). No other fees apply.
- You must open your personal bank account in Georgia and deposit a minimum of USD 2,500 USD in your personal bank account and get a bank account statement. This money can be used after residency application is submitted.
- We prepare all necessary documents;
- We submit the residency application;
- Whole process (submitting application, getting approval on residency and collection of TR Card) takes 45 calendar days. In case of need, you can leave Georgia after submitting the application and return back after getting approval on residency. After you get the Georgian Residence Card, your spouse and children are also eligible for TRP.
- TRP of Georgia is issued from 6 months up to 6 years. Usually, for the first time, it is issued for a period of 6 months to 1 year. We will assist you with the renewals