Incorporate in Gibraltar
Set up a Gibraltar Company
In 1998, Gibraltar developed a tax law that made it an active offshore financial center and currently boasts a broad offer of banks, investment banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, consumer finance companies, government-sponsored enterprises, and stock brokerages.
Gibraltar has become a center for Internet gaming companies. All gaming operations in Gibraltar require licensing under the Gambling Act of 2005.
Gibraltar is also one of the pioneering jurisdictions in regulating Fintech and blockchain startups with the introduction of the DLT regulatory framework for companies involved in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Gibraltar companies are commonly used as investment holding, international trading, gaming, and financial services operations.
Gibraltar Company Limited by Shares – US$3,200.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Government incorporation and filling fee
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents for bank account opening
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Gibraltar Bank Account (Remotely/In-person) – US$700.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Lithuania Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Latvia Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Poland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Liechtenstein Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Luxembourg Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees – US$1,900.00
- Preparing and Filling Annual return
- Government Fee
- Registered Office
- Company Secretary
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers
- Provision of resident director (as appropriate and dependent upon activities of the company) – Request quote
- Provision of nominee shareholder(s) (per shareholding) – US$420.00
- Provision of a Responsible Officer for the Financial Institution – US$410.00
- Preparation and filing of the unaudited abridged balance sheet for a small company (min) – US$410.00
- Preparation and submission of Gibraltar Corporation Tax return (min) – US$410.00
- Striking off/transferring company – US$600.00