Incorporate in Gibraltar
Set up a Gibraltar Company
In 1998, Gibraltar developed a tax law that made it an active offshore financial center, and currently boasts a broad offer of banks, investment banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, consumer finance companies, government-sponsored enterprises, and stock brokerages.
Gibraltar has become a center for Internet gaming companies. All gaming operations in Gibraltar require licensing under the Gambling Act of 2005. Despite the difficulties in obtaining these licenses, there are currently several operating in the Rock, some of which are among the world’s.
Gibraltar is also one of the pioneering jurisdictions in regulating Fintech and blockchain startups with the introduction of the DLT regulatory framework for companies involved in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
In addition the financial authority of the Rock, Gibraltar Finance, has already announced that they plan to launch the first Token regulations, creating a fully-regulated market for token sales for projects launching utility tokens, which will be considered commercial products, and not securities.
Gibraltar Company Limited by Shares – US$3,200.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Government incorporation and filling fee
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents for bank account opening
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Company Secretary
- Preparation of Annual Return (1st year)
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Gibraltar Bank Account (Remotely/In-person) – US$700.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$1,900.00
- Preparing and Filling Annual return
- Government Fee
- Registered Office
- Company Secretary
- Mainteinance of Statutory Registers
- Provision of resident director (as appropriate and dependent upon activities of company) – Request quote
- Provision of nominee shareholder(s) (per shareholding) – US$420.00
- Provision of a Responsible Officer for the Financial Institution – US$410.00
- Preparation and filing of unaudited abridged balance sheet for a small company (min) – US$410.00
- Preparation and submission of Gibraltar Corporation Tax return (min) – US$410.00
- Striking off/transferring company – US$600.00