Incorporate in Gibraltar
Set up a Gibraltar Company
In 1998, Gibraltar enacted tax laws that made it an active offshore financial center. It currently boasts a broad offer of banks, investment banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, consumer finance companies, and stock brokerages.
Gibraltar has become a center for Internet gaming companies. All gaming operations in Gibraltar require licensing under the Gambling Act of 2005.
Gibraltar is also one of the pioneering jurisdictions in regulating Fintech and blockchain startups with the introduction of the DLT regulatory framework for companies involved in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Gibraltar companies are commonly used as investment holding, international trading, gaming, and financial services operations.
Gibraltar Company Formation – USD 3,200.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolution
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Share Certificate(s)
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options:
- Gibraltar Bank Account (Remotely/In-person) – USD 700.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Lithuania Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Latvia Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Poland Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Liechtenstein Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Luxembourg Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents
- Corporate Seal
- Introductions to Payment Processing and Merchant Account Providers
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our bank account opening support services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business
Annual Fees – USD 1,900.00
- Preparing and Filling Annual return
- Government Fee
- Registered Office Fee
- Company Secretarial Services
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers
- Provision of resident director (as appropriate and dependent upon activities of the company) – Request quote
- Provision of nominee shareholder(s) (per shareholding) – USD 800.00 p.a.
- Provision of a Responsible Officer for the Financial Institution – USD 410.00 p.a.
- Preparation and filing of the unaudited abridged balance sheet for a small company (min) – USD 700.00
- Preparation and submission of Gibraltar Corporation Tax return (min) – USD 700.00
- Striking off/transferring company – USD 700.00