Incorporate in Isle Of Man
Set up an Isle of Man company limited by shares
The Isle of Man is a high-reputable international finance and international business center due to its political stability, business-friendly policies and an attractive fiscal and regulatory environment.
Companies incorporated in the Isle of Man are subject to corporate income tax at a 0% rate. A 10% tax rate for companies engaged in the financial services business and Isle of Man’s property transactions.
Dividend distributions, royalties, and interests paid to non-Manx residents are subject to withholding tax at the rate of 0%.
The Isle of Man is a signatory to the Paris Convention on Patents and Trademarks, making the Isle of Man limited company an interesting vehicle to hold intellectual property.
The Isle of Man has also enacted legislation for businesses dealing with cryptocurrencies. The Designated Business (Registration and Oversight) Act 2015 regulates cryptocurrency businesses, such as exchanges, and requires them to register with the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission and comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing legislation and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2008.
The country has also a strong E-Gaming industry, due to its gaming license simple application process, low betting duties, its extensive cluster of services providers/advisors with experience in the industry and its supportive legislation.
All in all, an Isle of Man company is an excellent vehicle for movable and immovable assets holding, investments companies and SPVs, and e-gaming.
Isle Of Man Company Limited by Shares (Ltd.) – US$4,600.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Government incorporation and filling fee
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents for bank account opening
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Courier fees
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Isle of Man Bank Account (Remotely) – US$700.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Lithuania Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Latvia Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Poland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Liechtenstein Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Luxembourg Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$3,900.00
- Government Fees
- Registered Agent & Registered Office fees