Incorporate in Labuan
Set up a Labuan Company
The Labuan International Business and Financial Centre is a reputable free trade area located in the Federal Territory of Labuan, an island off the coast of the state of Sabah in East Malaysia.
Labuan is becoming one of the major financial hubs of Asia due to its pro-business regulation, low taxes and compliance with international standards on due diligence and transparency.
Companies incorporated in Labuan benefit from an attractive tax regime. Trading profits arising outside of Malaysia are taxed at 3% on net audited profits.
Furthermore, payments on dividends, royalties, interests, technical and management fees are exempt from withholding taxes.
Labuan is ideal for import-export businesses. As it has a free-port status, indirect taxes do not apply. Stamp duty is also exempted on all instruments executed by a Labuan entity in connection with its Labuan business activity. In addition, Labuan incorporated entities may benefit from the tax treaties that Malaysia has concluded.
Labuan companies are required to have the so-called commercial substance in Labuan. This could be having a Labuan bank account, staff in Labuan, a virtual office or an annual board meeting in Labuan.
The Labuan private limited company is an excellent vehicle for ASEAN market entry, fund management, financial services, group holding company, international trade, and professional services, among others.
Learn more about setting up a Labuan Company:
Labuan Limited Company Formation – USD 4,300.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Labuan FSA Fees
- Registration Fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Share Certificate(s)
- Appointment of Director(s)
- First Board Resolution
- Declaration of Director(s)
- Declaration by Shareholder(s)
- Declaration by Subscriber(s) of Allotted Share Capital
- Consent(s) to Act as Director
Time to form: 2 to 4 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
- Virtual Office – USD 330.00 p.a. (include mail receiving and scan)
- Office desk + phone in service and address – USD 1,100.00 p.a.
Bank Account Opening Support Services
Bank Account Options:
- Labuan Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Malaysia Bank Account (Remotely/In-person) – USD 500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents
- Corporate Seal
- Introductions to Payment Processing and Merchant Account Providers
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our bank account opening support services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
Annual Fees – USD 3,200.00 (2nd year)
- Corporate Tax Filling
- Labuan FSA Fee
- Secretarial Services Fee, including:
– Resident Secretary
– Provision of Registered Address
– Maintenance of Minute Book and Statutory Records
– Update and lodgement of all directors and shareholders to the LFSA
– Lodgement of Annual Return
– Correspondences letters received from LFSA, Inland Revenue, and other related governmental bodies to be forwarded via email