Incorporate in Malta
Set up a Malta Limited Liability Company
Malta is a reputable, compliant and transparent financial hub, and the gateway to the European Union, a market of more than 500 million people.
Due to its advantageous tax regime, Malta is the jurisdiction chosen by a large number of international companies and holding companies, to establish their headquarters and do business in the European Union.
Although its corporate standard rate is 35%, in practice there is a system of tax credits and refunds for individuals and corporate shareholders of part of the tax suffered on the distribution of profits.
The tax refund may be either a six-sevenths refund for trading income, a five-sevenths refund for passive interest and royalties, or a two-thirds refund for passive income. This may lead to a reduction of corporate tax to effective tax rates of between 5 and 10 percent, the lowest across the European Union.
Holding companies may benefit from a participation exemption. Dividend income, profits from a foreign P.E., and capital gains may be tax-exempt if the holding fulfills certain participation conditions. Furthermore, certain investments that yield a fixed rate of return may also be tax-exempt.
Malta is a full member of the EU and since 2008 has adopted the Euro as its official currency, with the benefits that it entails, such as the availability of funding opportunities or the European tax directives, including the Parent-Subsidiary Directive, the EU Mergers Directive, and the EU Interest & Royalties Directive.
Malta has also signed a large list of Double Taxation Agreements, and companies doing business in Malta have access to an English-speaking high-skilled workforce, make it even more attractive to incorporate in the jurisdiction.
Malta costs to obtain and administrate licenses are one of the lowest of the European Union and often valid for the whole EU territory. This makes Malta an attractive jurisdiction to establish businesses related to e-gaming, shipping, airline or investment funds.
All in all, Malta is a reputable jurisdiction and its private company limited by shares an excellent vehicle, whether to conduct international trade, hold immovable assets and intellectual property, conduct e-gaming business, or as a holding group company, a ship-owning company, an investment vehicle or a captive insurance company.
Malta Limited Liability Company (Ltd.) – US$4,300.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- MFSA fees
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Company Secretary (1 year)
- Registration with ITU
- VAT and Tax registration
- Registered Office fees
- Courier fees
Time to form: 2 to 3 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Malta Bank Account (In-person/Remotely) – US$900.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Lithuania Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Latvia Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Poland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Liechtenstein Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Luxembourg Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$2,650.00
- Annual return filling
- Government Fee
- Registered Office
- Company Secretary
- Local Director for Holding Company – US$2,100.00
- Local Director for Trading Company – US$3,100.00
- Nominee Shareholder – US$1,700.00
- Tax Residence Certificate – US$150.00
- Refund Registration + Refund Claim + Completion and Submission of Tax return D – US$900.00
- Accounting & Book-keeping services – Request quote
- Payroll services – Request quote