Incorporate in Panama
Set up a Panama company limited by shares
Panama is an international trade and financial center strategically located between the Americas. Its politically stable environment, its pro-business legislation, its attractive tax regime, and its developed and large banking sector have made Panama one of the most popular jurisdiction to establish international companies.
Panama levies taxation in a territorial basis, hence corporations in Panama that exclusively conducts its business outside of Panama, are exempt from all local taxes including income tax, capital gains tax, withholding taxes, and stamp duty on transfer of corporate shares, and other property. Furthermore, interest paid by local banks are tax-exempt and there are no foreign exchange controls.
Panama corporations are commonly used for residency visas, international tax structuring, international commercial transactions, banking and merchant account access, e-commerce and internet services, trading, asset management or as a holding company.
Learn more about incorporating in Panama:
Panama company limited by shares (SA) – US$2,700.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Registration and Government Fees
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille for bank account opening
- Certified English Translation of Corporate Documents
- Courier fees
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for calendar year
- Minutes of Accounting Records
- Share Register Book
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Resignation of the Subscribers
Time to form: 2 to 3 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Offshore Bank Account (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Panama Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$1,600.00
- Annual return
- Government fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office fee
Nominee services (three directors) (1 year) – US$550.00