Incorporate in Panama
Set up a Panama company limited by shares
Panama is an international trade and financial center strategically located between the Americas. Its politically stable environment, its pro-business legislation, its attractive tax regime, and its developed and large banking sector have made Panama one of the most popular jurisdiction to establish international companies.
Panama levies taxation in a territorial basis, hence corporations in Panama that exclusively conducts its business outside of Panama, are exempt from all local taxes including income tax, capital gains tax, withholding taxes, and stamp duty on transfer of corporate shares, and other property. Furthermore, interest paid by local banks are tax-exempt and there are no foreign exchange controls.
Panama corporations are commonly used for residency visas, international tax structuring, international commercial transactions, banking and merchant account access, e-commerce and internet services, trading, asset management or as a holding company.
Learn more about incorporating in Panama:
Panama company limited by shares (SA) – US$1,950.00
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Statues (articles) in Spanish including certified English translation
- Registration in public registry, with registration certified by stamps
- Registration tax (tasa unica)
- Preparation of first minutes
- Provision of initial subscribers with resignation letter
- Certificate from Public Register
- Up to three nominee directors (natural persons)
- Nominee shareholder
- Simple deed of trust
- Certified English translations
- Preparation of share registers and certificate
- Apostilles on statutes + Certificate + translations + POA (4 Apostilles total)
Messenger fee within Panama City
- Courier fees
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Yearly structure review (or on-demand as requested)
- Access to our global network of trusted business services
Bank Account Options
- Panama Bank Account (In-person) – US$800.00
- Offshore Bank Account (Remotely) – US$300.00
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$800.00
- Annual return & Government fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office fee
Nominee services (three directors & one shareholder) (if applicable) (1 year) – US$300.00
Easy Step by Step Process:
With Flag Theory | Incorporations.IO you are in good hands. Your dedicated account manager will guide you through each step of the process to ensure that incorporate in Panama is as fast, efficient and pain free as possible.
After placing your order, your dedicated account manager will contact you to advise on and collect the KYC documents required. The standard process typically takes between 5 to 7 working days after we receive all the required documents from you. Once we receive your documents, we will formally submit your application for filing with the Registry. The Registry will process the incorporation and produce certificates necessary for opening your bank account.
Applying for Your Bank Accounts:
Flag Theory | Incorporations.IO maintains close working relationship within our extensive network of partner banks to help you apply for and receive banking services that are most appropriate to your specific situation. From the time of verification of incorporation it can take (1) one week to (2) two weeks to apply for and receive a bank account. We work primarily with banks that allow for remotely opened accounts to ensure you are ready to do business as soon as possible.
Applying for Payment Processing:
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we have partners that can assist you and are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.