Incorporate in Saint Vincent & The Grenadines
Set up a Saint Vincent & The Grenadines Company
Business Company (BC)
Business Companies in St. Vincent have one of the simplest and straightforward registration procedures.
Requirements for a BC are minimal. No minimum paid-up capital required, the company may be incorporated with a sole shareholder and a sole director and annual general meetings are not mandatory.
Appointment of secretary is optional. It can be administered from St. Vincent or from any part of the world, and its books and records may be kept outside the territory.
BCs are allowed to issue registered shares, with or without par value, with voting or non-voting rights.
Shareholders and directors’ details of an IBC are not filed in any public registry.
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Limited Liability Companies in Saint Vincent and The Grenadines are hybrid entities with separate legal personality and limited liability of its members but with greater structure flexibility than a corporation and taxed as a partnership.
There may be incorporated as a single-member LLCs, and there are no company structure requirements for its management, nor are there provisions for company meetings, directors, secretary, or capital. Its operating agreement may be arranged by its members according to their needs.
Saint Vincent and The Grenadines LLCs are vehicles commonly used for asset protection and investment structures.
Saint Vincent & The Grenadines International Business Company (IBC) – US$1,600.00 (All included)
Saint Vincent Limited Liability Company (LLC) – US$1,600.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Government incorporation and filling fee
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents for bank account opening
- Corporate Seal
- Courier fees
Time to form: 1 to 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual fees (2nd year) – US$800.00
- Government Fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office Fee
- Corporate Nominee Director (1 year) – US$1,100.00
- Corporate Nominee Shareholder (1 year) – US$1,100.00
- Custodian fees (Bearer shares) (1 year) – US$300.00