Incorporate in Seychelles
Set up a Seychelles IBC
Seychelles is a popular offshore financial center and a growing international company formation market.
International Business Companies are considered resident for tax purposes but are subject to a territorial tax system, whereby income accrued from foreign-sources is not subject to taxation.
To incorporate a Seychelles IBC, only one shareholder and one director is required, who can be either an individual or a corporation and may be non-resident.
Members benefit from confidentiality as no details are available in the public registry.
IBCs are not required to file an annual return or financial statements, as long as they do not derive income from within Seychelles.
Seychelles offshore companies are commonly used for estate planning, wealth management as well as a holding company and to conduct international trading.
Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) Formation – USD 1,600.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service, which includes our honest, hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolutions
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Register of Beneficial Owners
- Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 2-3 business days.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options*:
- Seychelles Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Offshore Bank Account** (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 600.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- New York (US) Bank Account (Remotely/In-person) – USD 2,000.00
- Cook Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 600.00
For Private Wealth Structures, we have further options available in large financial centers. Please contact us for more information.
*This accounts’ schedule of fees are for trading, service and holding companies whose activities are not regulated and are considered low-risk by financial industry standards. If you conduct regulated activities such as financial services or gaming, or you operate in a high-risk industry such as cryptocurrencies, precious metals, adult, dating. Please also contact us for more information relating to these industries.
**Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille
- Corporate Seal
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
Annual Fees – USD 800.00 (2nd year)
- Government Renewal Fee
- Registered Agent Service Fee
- Registered Office Fee
Nominee Services (Optional)
- Nominee Director* (Natural Person) – USD 800.00 p.a.
- Nominee Shareholder (Natural Person) – USD 800.00 p.a.
- Nominee Shareholder (Corporation) – USD 700.00 p.a.
Accounting Services (Optional)
- 40 transactions – USD 1,200.00 p.a.
- 150 transactions – USD 1,900 p.a.
- Above 150 transactions – Request Quote
*If a Notarized General Power Of Attorney to be designated as attorney-in-fact is required, there is an additional one-time fee of USD 350.00 (Optional)