Incorporate in Seychelles
Set up a Seychelles IBC
Seychelles is a popular offshore financial center and a growing international company formation market.
International Business Companies are considered resident for tax purposes but are subject to a territorial tax system, whereby income accrued from foreign-sources is not subject to taxation.
To incorporate a Seychelles IBC, only one shareholder and one director is required, who can be either an individual or a corporation and may be non-resident.
Members benefit from confidentiality as no details are available in the public registry.
IBCs are not required to file an annual return or financial statements, as long as they do not derive income from within Seychelles.
Seychelles offshore companies are commonly used for estate planning, wealth management as well as a holding company and to conduct international trading.
Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) Formation and First-Year Fees – USD 1,600.00 (All Included)
Note that our incorporation and annual corporate service fees are “all-included fees”, and cover all the necessary services to incorporate and maintain a Seychelles International Business Company, as well as government fees and duties, disbursements such as courier fees, and assignments such as the preparation of a certificate of incumbency, and the notarization and apostille of documents, which are generally required for opening bank accounts.
- All applicable Registration and Government Fees
- Providing Certificate of Incorporation issued by Registrar of Companies
- Preparing the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association, and providing Registrar’s stamped copy
- Appointment of First Director(s) by the Registered Agent
- Preparing the Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- Preparing the First Board Resolution resolving the Issuance of Shares and Shares Certificates, Appointment of Directors, Registered Office, etc.
- Preparing the Register of Members, the Register of Beneficial Owners and the Register of Directors
- Filing the Register of Directors with the Registrar
- Preparing the Share Certificates
- Providing a Notarized set of corporate documents with affixed Apostille
- Preparing and Executing the Certificate of Incumbency
- Registered Office Services for one year
- Registered Agent Services for one year
- Delivery of Corporate Documents, inclusive of Courier Fees
Time to form the company
It generally takes us one day to prepare and file the M&AA and the related corporate documentation, and 1 to 2 business days for the Registrar to issue and release the Certificate of Incorporation, and the stamped M&AA.
Bank Account Services (Optional)
We can open bank accounts for Seychelles companies in the following jurisdictions:
- Seychelles Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (5 Banks, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Brokerage Accounts and Debit/Credit Cards Available
- British Virgin Islands Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Brokerage Accounts Available
- Mauritius Bank Account (3 Banks, Remotely) – USD 600.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Labuan/Malaysia Bank Account (1 Bank Remotely, 1 Bank In-person) – USD 500.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Singapore Bank Account (5 Banks, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available – Remote account opening available due to COVID-19
- Hong Kong Bank Account (3 Banks, In-person) – USD 2,000.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- New York (US) Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 2,000.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Turkey Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Armenia Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Bahamas Bank Account (4 Banks, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Brokerage Accounts Available
- Curaçao Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Cook Islands Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 600.00 – Brokerage Accounts available
- Belize Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Prepaid Cards Available
- Puerto Rico Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available and Brokerage Accounts available
- Antigua Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Nevis Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Saint Lucia Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Dominica Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- UK, Latvia and Lithuania Electronic Money Institution Account (8 EMI’s, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
In addition to the above jurisdictions, we can also open accounts in Cyprus, Gibraltar, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and the Netherlands for Seychelles holding companies and private wealth structures (no commercial activity) and Seychelles companies conducting commercial activities via a branch office in the EEA. Contact us for further information.
All our bank account options provide for accounts in major currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, etc) as well as internet banking facilities. Note that “Remotely/In-person” means whether the account can be opened remotely or a personal visit to the bank is required to finalize the application.
Our bank account opening service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information, and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process.
Seychelles Company Annual Fees – USD 800.00 (payable one year after incorporation, and annually thereafter)
- All Applicable Annual Government Fees
- Maintaining the Minute Book, Registers and Statutory Records
- Registered Agent Service for one year
- Registered Office Service for one year
Nominee Services (Optional)
- Nominee Director (Natural Person/Corporation) – USD 800.00 per annum
- Nominee Shareholder (Natural Person/Corporation), including a Deed of Trust – USD 800.00 p.a.
*If a Notarized General Power Of Attorney to be designated as attorney-in-fact is required, there is an additional one-time fee of USD 350.00 (Optional)
Other Services (Optional)
- Establishment of Domestic Companies, Foundations, Trusts, and provision of Trustee Services
- Continuation of Foreign Companies
- Obtention of a Tax Identification Number
- FSA Registration of Investment Funds, Fund Management Companies and Securities Dealers, and related services
- Secretarial Services
- Accounting Services
Please, contact us for further information.