Incorporate in Singapore
Set up a Singapore company limited by shares
Singapore is the trading hub of Southeast Asia. Home of the busiest port in the world, Singapore is a developed country in one of the fastest growing regional economies.
It has enormous potential for startups and internet entrepreneurs from all over the world. The country fosters entrepreneurship, and the government supports the free market.
One of the most advantageous parts of doing business and set up a company in Singapore is the clear and transparent tax scheme and the availability of several tax breaks and incentives for startups and technological innovation.
Furthermore, companies incorporated in Singapore can benefit from a broad list of more than 70 tax treaties that Singapore has concluded with foreign jurisdictions.
Singapore is an excellent jurisdiction to incorporate and its private company limited, a powerful vehicle for international trade, tech start-ups, internet entrepreneurs, venture capital and get residency visa through incorporation.
Singapore Private Company Limited by Shares (Pte. Ltd.) – US$1,300.00
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Registration and Government Fees
- Corporate Secretary (1 year), which includes:
– Change of Registered Business Address
– Appointment/Resignation of Corporate Representative
– Appointment/Change of Auditors
– Change of Financial year end
– AGM & Annual returns
– Allotment of share options to employees
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents for bank account opening
- Courier fees
Time to form: 1 week
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
- Singapore Registered Business address (including mail scanning) (1 year) – US$300.00
- Singapore Local Director (1 year) – US$3,000.00
- Singapore Local Director (Refundable Deposit)* – US$1,600.00
*Deposit refunded once professional relationship with Local Singaporean Director concludes.
Note that at least 1 Singaporean local director and a registered business address are required by law.
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Switzerland Bank Account (Remotely) – US$1,200.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$800.00
- Government Fees
- Corporate Secretary
- Nominee Shareholder (1 year) – US$1,500.00
- Accounting & Tax Services – Request quote