Incorporate in Singapore
Set up a Singapore company limited by shares
Singapore is the trading hub of Southeast Asia. Home of the busiest port in the world, Singapore is a developed country in one of the fastest growing regional economies.
It has enormous potential for startups and internet entrepreneurs from all over the world. The country fosters entrepreneurship, and the government supports the free market.
One of the most advantageous parts of doing business and set up a company in Singapore is the clear and transparent tax scheme and the availability of several tax breaks and incentives for startups and technological innovation.
Singapore has a territorial tax regime, which means that (in general) you’ll only be taxed on business that takes place in Singapore.
Furthermore, companies incorporated in Singapore can benefit from a broad list of more than 70 tax treaties that Singapore has concluded with foreign jurisdictions.
Singapore is an excellent jurisdiction to incorporate and its private company limited, a powerful vehicle for international trade, tech start-ups, internet entrepreneurs, venture capital and get residency visa through incorporation.
Singapore Private Company Limited by Shares (Pte. Ltd.) – US$1,500.00
- Registration in public companies registry (including ACRA fees)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Preparation of first minutes
- Formal notarized physical documents
- Bank account opening support services
- Corporate Secretary (1 year), which includes:
– Change of Registered Business Address
– Appointment/Resignation of Corporate Representative
– Appointment/Change of Auditors
– Change of Financial year end
– AGM & Annual returns
– Allotment of share options to employees
- Courier fees
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Yearly structure review (or on-demand as requested)
- Access to our global network of trusted business services
We also offer you optional services to enable you to better run and manage your Singapore company.
- Singapore Registered Business address (including mail scanning) (1 year) – US$300.00
- Singapore Local Director (1 year) – US$3,000.00
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$800.00
- Government Fees
- Corporate Secretary
- Nominee Shareholder (1 year) – US$1,500.00
- Accounting & Tax Services – Request quote
Easy Step by Step Process:
With Flag Theory | Incorporations.IO you are in good hands. Your dedicated account manager will guide you through each step of the process to ensure that incorporate in Singapore is as fast, efficient and pain free as possible.
The process typically takes between one (1) to two (2) weeks depending on when we receive all the required information from you. Once we receive your information, we will email you a complete set of documents for your review within 3 working days. After executing the documents, you will need to mail them to us and we will formally submit your application for filing with the Registry. The Registry will then take about 7 working days to process the incorporation and produce certificates necessary for opening your bank account.
Applying for Your Bank Accounts:
Flag Theory | Incorporations.IO maintains close working relationship within our extensive network of partner banks to help you apply for and receive banking services that are most appropriate to your specific situation. From the time of verification of incorporation it can take (1) one week to (2) two weeks to apply for and receive a bank account. We work primarily with banks that allow for remotely opened accounts to ensure you are ready to do business as soon as possible.
Applying for Payment Processing:
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high risk processing, we have partners that can assist you and are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.