Incorporate in Singapore
Set up a Singapore company limited by shares
Singapore is the trading hub of Southeast Asia. Home of the busiest port in the world, Singapore is a developed country in one of the fastest growing regional economies.
It has enormous potential for startups and internet entrepreneurs from all over the world. The country fosters entrepreneurship, and the government supports the free market.
One of the most advantageous parts of doing business and set up a company in Singapore is the clear and transparent tax scheme and the availability of several tax breaks and incentives for startups and technological innovation.
Furthermore, companies incorporated in Singapore can benefit from a broad list of more than 70 tax treaties that Singapore has concluded with foreign jurisdictions.
Singapore is an excellent jurisdiction to incorporate and its private company limited, a powerful vehicle for international trading, tech start-ups, internet entrepreneurs, venture capital and fintech businesses.
Singapore Incorporation Services
Note that our incorporation and annual fees are all “all-included fees”, and cover all the required services, duties, disbursements, and procedures to incorporate a Singapore company, and keep it in good standing.
Singapore Private Limited Company Formation – USD 550.00 (one-off)
Incorporation of a Singapore Private Limited Company, which includes:
- drafting and providing the Constitution of the Company
- drafting and providing the Nominee Director Service Agreement
- preparing the Director’s Acceptance Letter (Form 45)
- filing the Company with the Singapore Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- ACRA company registration fees
- providing the ACRA BizFile
- drafting and providing the First Board Resolution for the Share Allotment and the appointment of Directors, Secretary and Registered Office, and other related matters.
- providing the Share Certificate(s)
- preparing and providing the Register of Nominee Directors
- preparing and providing the Register of Controllers
- providing certified true copies of all constitutional documents, and delivery to the client’s mailing address, inclusive of courier fees.
Local Director Services – USD 3,000.00 p.a. (annual fee)
All Singapore Companies must have at least one director who is a Singaporean citizen or permanent resident.
Our Local Director Service includes the appointment of a Singaporean resident director to act as nominee director of the Company, in order to comply with statutory requirements of the Companies Act, as well as any ongoing assignment such as the execution of board resolutions.
Nominee Director Refundable deposit – USD 1,600.00 (one-off refundable deposit) (Returned once the professional relationship with the nominee director concludes.) As the Local Director and Secretary bear liability towards the acts of the company and can lose the permission/license from ACRA if their companies are not in good standing, this deposit serves as a bond to be used to strike off the company in case the client abandons the company.
Corporate Secretary Services – USD 750.00 p.a. (annual fee)
All Singaporean Companies must appoint a corporate secretary who must be an individual ordinarily resident in Singapore.
Our services include the appointment of a Singaporean resident chartered secretary to act as secretary of the Company, in order to comply with statutory requirements, as well as:
- preparing the annual general meeting notices, meeting minutes, written resolution in lieu of board meeting, and related matters, as required
- signature of board resolutions and other corporate documents, as required
- maintaining the minute book and statutory records
Registered Office Services – USD 300.00 p.a. (annual fee)
All Singaporean companies must maintain a Registered Office situated in Singapore.
- providing a registered office to the Company that complies with the requirements set out in the Companies Act
- providing a business address
- providing mail-scanning services
Singapore Bank Account Opening Services – USD 500.00 (one-off)
Assistance in opening a bank account for the Company in a Singaporean-licensed bank (DBS, OCBC, UOB, Citibank or RHB), which includes:
- advising on and assisting in the completion of the Bank’s KYC and questionnaires, bank account application forms, and related documentation, as required
- managing the bank account opening procedure
- advising on the meeting with the Bank’s relationship manager
- arranging a meeting with the Bank’s relationship manager for bank account opening (video-conference)
- introducing the Client to the Bank’s relationship manager
Note that a personal visit to the bank has been traditionally required for account opening purposes. However, due to the current COVID-19 situation and related travel restrictions, accounts can be opened remotely via videoconference. Therefore, directors and beneficial owners of Singaporean companies do not need to travel to Singapore to open the bank account.
Note that we can also open overseas bank accounts for Singaporean companies in the following jurisdictions:
- Mauritius Bank Account (3 Banks, Remotely) – USD 600.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Labuan/Malaysia Bank Account (1 Bank Remotely, 1 Bank In-person) – USD 500.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Hong Kong Bank Account (3 Banks, In-person) – USD 2,000.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Switzerland Bank Account (1 Bank Remotely, 3 Banks In-person) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Luxembourg Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Lithuania Bank Account (1 Bank, In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Liechtenstein Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Czech Republic Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- New York (US) Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 2,000.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Armenia Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Turkey Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 1,200.00 – Debit/Credit Cards and Brokerage Accounts Available
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (5 Banks, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Brokerage Accounts and Debit/Credit Cards Available
- British Virgin Islands Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 900.00 – Brokerage Accounts Available
- Bahamas Bank Account (4 Banks, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Brokerage Accounts Available
- Curaçao Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 500.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Cook Islands Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 600.00 – Brokerage Accounts available
- Belize Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Prepaid Cards Available
- Puerto Rico Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available and Brokerage Accounts available
- Antigua Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Nevis Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- Saint Lucia Bank Account (1 Bank, Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Dominica Bank Account (2 Banks, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
- UK/Latvia/Lithuania Electronic Money Institution Account (8 EMI’s, Remotely) – USD 300.00 – Debit/Credit Cards Available
Time to form the company and opening the bank account
We prepare the pre-incorporation documents within a day (Constitution, Form 45, Nominee Director Service Contract) for your review and signature. The same day we receive the executed pre-incorporation documents, we file the company with ACRA and prepare the post-incorporation documents (board resolutions, share certificates and registers). The Bizfile (Registry Extract) is issued by ACRA on the same day of filing.
With regard to the bank account, it generally takes 1-3 days to prepare the pre-screening questionnaire (subject to Client feedback), and another 1-2 days for receiving the pre-approval from the banker. At that point, we schedule the videoconference call (generally, within 2-3 business days) with the banker. The account is generally opened 1-2 weeks after the videoconference call.
Annual Corporate and Tax Services
Corporate Services (payable one year after incorporation and annually thereafter)
- Local Director Services – USD 3,000.00
- Corporate Secretary Services – USD 750.00
- Registered Office Services – USD 300.00
- ACRA Annual Return Filing Fee – USD 50.00
Annual Tax Services – USD 580 per annum per filing
Singaporean companies are required to file an Estimated Chargeable Income Return with IRAS within 3 months after the financial year-end, as well as a tax return within 9 months (Form C, or C-S, depending on the size of the company).
- preparing ECI return and filing with IRAS
- preparing the tax return and filing with IRAS
Other Services (Optional)
- Full Accounting and Book-keeping Services
- Establishment of Variable Capital Company Structures
- Establishment of Trusts, and provision of Trustee Services
- M.A.S. Capital Markets, Fund Management and Payment Services Licensing
Please, contact us for further information.