Incorporate in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) (UAE)
Set up a Ras Al Khaimah (UAE) International Company
RAK IC is the most popular offshore company in UAE.
International companies are entitled to do business internationally and may not carry out trade or business within the UAE, or any free zone. Although they are allowed to have relationships with residents providing certain professional services such as legal or consulting, and they have access to the banking system and can open corporate bank accounts in the UAE.
RAK ICs are fully exempt from all taxes and only subject to a license fee, which must be renewed annually.
As they are considered non-residents for tax purposes, they cannot benefit from UAE tax treaties. However, they are usually authorized to own shares of FZ or local companies, or even establish a branch onshore.
One of the strengths of incorporating an offshore company in UAE is that, despite being a tax-free jurisdiction, it has prestigious internationally and good press, especially Dubai.
An international company in the UAE is a powerful instrument for international trade, asset protection, and wealth management.
Learn more about incorporating in the UAE:
Ras Al Khaimah International Company (RAK IC) – USD 3,800.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
- RAK IC License fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolution
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options*:
- Dubai (UAE) Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Offshore Bank Account** (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 600.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – USD 900.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Cook Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 600.00
For Private Wealth Structures, we have further options available in large financial centers. Please contact us for more information.
*This accounts’ schedule of fees are for trading, service and holding companies whose activities are not regulated and are considered low-risk by financial industry standards. If you conduct regulated activities such as financial services or gaming, or you operate in a high-risk industry such as cryptocurrencies, precious metals, adult, dating. Please also contact us for more information relating to these industries.
**Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille
- Corporate Seal
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process
Annual fees (2nd year) – USD 2,400.00
- RAK IC License Fee
- Registered Agent Service Fee
- Registered Office Fee