Incorporate in Vanuatu
Set up a Vanuatu Company
Vanuatu is a pure tax haven, there are no direct taxes both for individuals and corporations.
Company law in Vanuatu is based in English Common Law. Companies in Vanuatu are governed by the Companies Act, except International Companies, the most common offshore entity, which are governed by the International Companies Act. This type of company offers more flexibility and easier administration.
Companies registered under the International Companies Act are entitled to do international business and may have restrictions to trade within Vanuatu, own a real estate interest within the territory, except the lease of an office where it conducts its management, and hold banking, trust or insurance licenses.
The name of the company must include a word or abbreviation that denotes limited liability, such as Ltd., Corp., Inc., S.A., S.R.L., B.V., Sdn Bhd, GmbH, … etc. The name can be in any language.
A Vanuatu international company is commonly used for holding tangible and intangible assets, asset protection and confidentiality, gaming, estate planning, trading, securities dealer, holding vessels, among others.
Learn more about incorporating in Vanuatu:
Vanuatu International Company (IC) Formation – USD 2,900.00 (All included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- All Applicable Registration and Government Fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of Company Director(s)
- Director(s) Acceptance Letter
- First Board Resolution
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
- Corporate Documents’ Courier Delivery
Time to form: 2 weeks.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Opening Support Services (Optional)
Bank Account Options:
- Vanuatu Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – USD 300.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 500.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 900.00
- Cyprus Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Bulgaria Bank Account (In-person) – USD 1,200.00
- Armenia Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
- Turkey Bank Account (Remotely) – USD 1,200.00
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Our Bank Account Opening Support Service includes:
- Introduction to the Bank Manager
- Bank Account Opening Process Management
- Assistance and advice in filling out Business Questionnaires, KYC Forms and Bank Account Application Forms.
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille
- Corporate Seal
Our banking service is not just a mere introduction to the bank. We assist you in filling out the business plan forms appropriately and help you understand and provide business details, commercial information and purpose/use of the bank account that a given bank wants to know in order to approve your account application.
Banks want certainty and clarity on how the account will be used. Everything must be watertight. We will work with you to make sure there is minimal ‘back and forth’ and a smooth account opening process.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – USD 1,800.00
- Government Renewal Fee
- Registered Agent Fee
- Registered Office Fee