Incorporate in Nevis
Set up a company in Nevis
Nevis is one strongest structure from an asset protection standpoint to hold personal assets or run a business that is fraught with liability.
To bring an action against a business incorporated in Nevis, the creditor would need to hire a local lawyer licensed in Nevis and post a cash bond with the court, in addition, attorneys in Nevis are not allowed from working on contingency. The creditor must pay for all legal services up front and in full.
Learn more about incorporating in Nevis:
Nevis Limited Liability Company (LLC) / Business Company (BC) – US$2,150.00 (All Included)
We pride ourselves in providing the best possible professional service which includes our honest hassle-free “No Hidden Fee” policy. Your incorporation package includes:
- Registration and Government Fees
- Bound set of Constitutional Documents
- Certified Copies of Constitutional Documents with Apostille for bank account opening
- Notarized Certificate of Incumbency with Apostille
- Courier fees
- Registered Office & Registered Agent Service including all fees for the calendar year
Time to form: 1 week.
All our incorporation services include a yearly consulting session, a dedicated account manager and access to our global network of trusted business services, including introductions to accountants, financial, tax and legal advisors at no cost.
Bank Account Options
- Nevis Bank Account (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Offshore Bank Account* (Remotely) – US$300.00
- Mauritius Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Labuan (Malaysia) Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Bahamas Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Curaçao Bank Account (Remotely) – US$500.00
- Hong Kong Bank Account (In-person) – US$1,200.00
- Singapore Bank Account (In-person) – US$900.00
- Cayman Islands Bank Account (Remotely) – US$900.00
- Crypto-Friendly Bank Account (Offshore, Remotely) – US$3,000.00
We include introductions to payment processors or merchant accounts with all of our incorporation services. Whether you just need standard credit card processing or specialized services for high-risk processing, we are happy to help you with introductions that can empower your business.
*Offshore Bank Accounts: Belize, Puerto Rico, Nevis, Antigua, Saint Lucia. Other bank account options may be available depending on business profile and turnover.
Annual Fees (2nd year) – US$1,050.00
- Government fee
- Registered Agent & Registered Office fee
- Nominee Director/Manager (1 year) – US$800.00
- Nominee Shareholder/Member (1 year) – US$800.00
- Nominee Secretary (1 year) – US$800.00